Vaughan Small Business Resiliency Program
Are you a local small business owner with a brick-and-mortar location? Gain access to training and mentorship to help move your business forward by growing your online presence.
Digital Boost supports local small business owners in finding new opportunities during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond. Scale your marketing efforts, strengthen your online presence and deliver compelling content that helps you keep in touch with your current customers and connects you with new business opportunities.
Participants will receive tailored training and mentorship in areas such as:
- Digital marketing skills and strategies
- Launching or improving an e-commerce store
- Developing new product lines or services
- Developing new revenue models, such as curbside pick-up or drop-shipping
- Using data to drive new business opportunities
- Developing financial resiliency
What you can expect to receive:
- Training tailored to help you adapt your business
- Access to free business advisory services
- Access to mentorship from a community of local small business owners
- Tools and resources to help improve your business’ digital presence
- Opportunity to apply for a grant of up to $3,500 in provincial funding to implement your new business strategies
Vaughan’s Economic and Cultural Development Department has partnered with General Assembly, an internationally recognized provider of award-winning education specializing in today’s most in-demand skills, to provide expert training and instruction to help program participants reach their business goals, as well as mentorship opportunities to bring their new digital marketing strategies to life.
Digital Boost Vaughan Small Business Resiliency Program is powered by Starter Company Plus, a Provincial entrepreneurship program that supports the establishment or expansion of small businesses. We thank the Province of Ontario, program sponsor The Hub and General Assembly for their support.
Registration for the first cohort of Digital Boost has now closed. Registration for the second program cohort will open in August 2020. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
This program is powered by Starter Company Plus and the City of Vaughan.
**Please note: Not all program participants will receive a provincial grant, but all are eligible to participate in training.