Whether you’re working for yourself, building a startup or running an established business, sometimes you need a space to work or host meetings. These Vaughan facilities offer professional co-working space with a variety of amenities.
Intelligent Office – Vaughan
- Located in the Deloitte Building, a Class A office complex
The Hub Vaughan
- The Hub Vaughan offers storage options for short or long-term solutions. It also offers co-working and shared office space.
- 291 Caldari Road
York Entrepreneurship Development Institute (YEDI)
- 50,000 sq. ft. of office space, including a co-working space for early stage entrepreneurs
- 7250 Keele Street, second floor
Regus Keele Street
- Private and shared office space available
- 9131 Keele Street, Suite A4
LAUFT – Vaughan
- LAUFT is a smart work experience for those who require flexible, innovative and productive workspace
- Inside Vaughan Mills, 1 Bass Pro Mills