Automotive Export Business Mission to JSAE 2021
By Ontario Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and TradeRegister
Date and Time:
Monday, May 24 - Friday, May 28, 2021
The Government of Ontario is accepting expressions of interest for a virtual export business mission to JSAE 2021.
Japan Society of Automotive Engineers Automotive Engineering Exposition (JSAE) is the largest Japanese automotive technology exposition in Japan. The show also includes the JSAE annual congress and the largest automotive technical programme in Japan. The trade show provides an excellent platform for Ontario companies to showcase their products and services and meet key industry leaders.
JSAE 2021 is expected to host 600 companies and attract 90,000 visitors over three days. The show attracts decision makers from lading automotive related companies. More than 42% of visitors indicated interest in new technologies and suppliers as their main reason for visiting the show.
This mission will provide a good opportunity for Ontario companies to showcase their products, services and technologies for the automotive industry, ranging from auto parts, material and testing, to connectivity, connected car and autonomous driving. This program will also cement Ontario’s position as a leader in automotive and advanced manufacturing sectors in Japan and across the region.
Interested mission members are welcome to join an additional (optional) outreach program to Seoul, South Korea.
Delivered in collaboration with the Ontario Trade and Investment office in Korea and Japan, the mission program will include:
- Exhibitor space in the Ontario pavilion at JSAE 2021
- A customized B2B meeting program with interpretation service in Japan
- Market intelligence and briefings on Japan’s automotive industry
- Access to potential networking events and speaking opportunities at JSAE
- Marketing support (including Ontario Company Directory in Japanese)
- An optional outreach program to South Korea will be organised for companies interested in the South Korean market