Building Resilience in Times of Change: When to Iterate vs. Pivot
By Vaughan Small Business and EntrepreneurshipRegister
Date and Time:
Thursday, January 27, 2022
5:00 pm - 7:00 pmAdd to calendar
Join Aymen Dewji – Managing Partner at ShiftRight for an interactive workshop where we will explore how to determine when it’s time to shift your strategy and how to do so effectively!
Pivoting to a new business model during times of change and uncertainty can be a daunting task. As entrepreneurs managing start-ups we need to react relatively quickly while remaining strategic and pragmatic with our approach. During this interactive workshop we will explore some of the common challenges most entrepreneurs face when needing to consider alternative ways of doing business and discuss how to tackle them effectively!
We will explore the following:
• How to differentiate between a pivot vs. an iteration
• How to identify when it’s time to pivot — scenarios when you may need to pivot to a new business model
• How to shift effectively — so you decided to change your focus, now what?
• Tips to stay focused on your life and business goals through major challenges
• The importance and need for contingency planning in your business
Note: This is a virtual remote event. The day of your session, you will be emailed a Zoom link to access the workshop. Registrants for this workshop must provide responses to the questions asked when obtaining a registration ticket.