Vaughan Business and Entrepreneurship Centre (VBEC) presents this four-part workshop series that will help you work on your business plan and create a viable budget and financial projections for your business. This is a free, virtual program, designed for startups and established small businesses to get their ideas on paper through a step-by-step process of developing a business plan. A well-written, realistic business plan that clearly articulates what you’ve already done and what you plan to do is a core requirement for qualifying for grant, loan and investment opportunities.
On top of the training sessions, all participants will be given an opportunity to book 30-minute one-on-one meetings with the entrepreneur advisor to get feedback on their business and financial plans.
The upcoming series will be hosted over four weeks on Thursdays at 6 p.m.
Registration links & Training topics for each session:
- Ideation(May 5): validating business idea, vision, mission and market research to test business;
- Marketing(May 12): Offering, Target Market, USP, Building a Marketing plan – marketing basics and must dos to build a solid marketing plan to generate leads;
- Operations & Sales (May 19): learn about customizing effective sales approach and process, critical operational and risk management considerations; and
- Financial(May 26): key financial terms, completing the Starter Company financial templates, finalizing your Business Plan.
Please separately register for each topic within the series using the links above.
This four-part workshop series will be scheduled and repeated six times until November 2022 at different timeslots to accommodate various schedules:
- June Series (Tuesdays, June 7 – 28, 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
- July Series (Thursdays, July 7 – 28, 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
- September Series (Thursdays, Sep. 8 – 29, 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
- October Series (Tuesdays, Oct. 4 – 25, 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
- November Series (Thursdays, Nov. 3 – 24, 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)