Connected Car Export Business Mission to TU Automotive
By Ontario Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and TradeRegister
Date and Time:
Tuesday, May 25 - Wednesday, May 26, 2021
The Government of Ontario is accepting expressions of interest for a virtual export business mission to TU Automotive.
With 150 speakers, 200 booths and 3,000 attendees TU-Automotive Detroit is the world’s biggest conference & exhibition dedicated to automotive technology innovation. TU-Automotive Detroit is the ultimate platform to showcase your expertise to the evolving automotive technology market as telematics, mobility and autonomy converge.
Priority registration will be given to first time participants on an Ontario export business mission to the U.S.A. Payment must be processed once your company is confirmed.
Delivered in collaboration with the Ontario Trade and Investment Offices in San Francisco and New York, and Trade Commissioners from the Canadian Consulate in Detroit, the mission program would include:
- 1:1 export advice and consultation
- Individual co-exhibitor space within the Ontario pavilion
- Two full access passes to the conference program per company
- Database of potential buyers in the U.S.
- B2B meetings with high level executives from major U.S. technology companies.
- Networking session with the Ontario delegates and/or with potential partners