Critical Thinking for Better Decision Making
Date and Time:
Thursday, April 22, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:30 pmAdd to calendar
In this workshop, you will learn about the importance of Critical Thinking and how to use logic and think more deeply about problems to make better decisions. The workshop will last 25-30 minutes with interactive exercises and a 15 minute Q&A session to follow at the end.
Some of the learning outcomes are as follows:
- What is Thinking-Critical vs. Strategic-How can it help you?
- Why we think fast and slow-Tips to better focus
- 6 Steps in Critical Thinking
- Pitfalls and Traps to Critical Thinking
- Critical Thinking Fallacies/Biases