Hiring & Training Grants for Workforce Development
By Mentor WorksRegister
Date and Time:
Thursday, December 03, 2020
10:00 am - 10:30 amAdd to calendar
Targeted hiring and training programs can help Canadian companies scale operations and reduce talent gaps. But despite the clear benefits of workforce development, few companies allocate enough capital to attracting and nurturing world-class talent.
Employers should consider tapping into government funding programs to boost hiring and training budgets.
During the Hiring & Training Grants for Workforce Development webinar, attendees will learn about the top government funding programs that can offset a portion of hiring and training costs by up to 50-83%.
Webinar Takeaways – Find Funding For:
- Reduce Employee Training Costs by up to 83%
- Hire and Mentor a Recent Post-Secondary Graduate
- Access University Researchers and Provide Internships
- Manufacturing-Specific Training Grants
Funding Webinar Prerequisites
Prerequisites for most Canadian government funding programs:
- Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years
- Financially stable
- Not a retailer/distributor
- Not a start-up