How An Online Store Can Boost Your Business: Free Ontario Program
By Digital Main StreetRegister
Date and Time:
Thursday, September 23, 2021
11:30 am - 12:30 pmAdd to calendar
The goal of ShopHERE Powered By Google is to build and optimize online stores for small independent businesses and artists in just a matter of days. With ShopHERE, businesses get to expand their selling opportunities into the online market.
When I sign up with ShopHERE, what do I get?
- An online Shopify ecommerce website customized with your information, theme, logo and branding
- Hands-on assistance setting up and launching your online store
- Additional training to support your online store including topics like digital marketing, shipping and inventory management
- Access to free tools to help support the successful launch of your online store
In this webinar you will get the answers to the top questions we’ve received about the ShopHERE program, including:
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is ShopHERE?
- What does it mean to sell online, and why should my business?
- Do I qualify for this program?
- What are the costs involved?
- Do you have any examples of completed websites?
If you want to learn more about ShopHERE go to: www.digitalmainstreet.ca/shophere
ShopHERE powered by Google is a program brought to you by the government of Ontario with the Federal government, plus corporate partners: Mastercard, Shopify, Microsoft and Facebook.