About this event
This session will provide step by step instructions how to start a small side business importing products.
- How to find suppliers globally
- How to calculate demand before you order products so you don’t lose money
- The 6 questions to ask to look professional
- How to create RFQs and get suppliers competing for your business
- See rarely shown strategies of how to negotiate successfully so both you and your supplier are happy
- How to choose and vet suppliers
- How to get samples and shipping costs
- How to eliminate or minimize any potential risk and make sure you don’t get scammed
- Not just theory, but real life examples along with simple, actionable steps that are working today
- The best insider tips, tools and tricks to help you start or improve your own business
Offered in partnership with VBEC.
About the Speaker
Matt Kostan is a serial entrepreneur, speaker, and brand creator. He’s grown multiple brands from zero to millions in sales including his own brands achieving over 7 figures. His specialty is customer-led growth by uncovering what matters most through user experience testing. His work has been featured in Forbes, Business Insider and Entrepreneur.
April 6, 7:00 – 8:00 pm