Manufacturer’s Growth Series: Driving Online Sales with Strategic E-Commerce
By Toronto Region Board of TradeRegister
Date and Time:
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
11:00 am - 11:45 amAdd to calendar
The COVID-19 pandemic has placed a significant strain on the manufacturing industry, pressuring companies to reduce costs and improve processes to survive.
If your business is facing challenges, you’re not alone. According to Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters’ (CME) biannual Management Issues Survey, the economic fallout from the pandemic will linger for years. Almost 42% of manufacturers reported that their current level of production was lower today than one year ago. With Canadian manufacturing accounting for 11% of our GDP and employing over 1.7 million Canadians, the effects of this disruption are widespread.
For the industry to adapt and stay ahead, an innovative shift towards new technologies and digital solutions is needed.
Join us for this webcast as we sit down with digital trailblazers from CME’s Ontario Made Program to explore the sector, its unique challenges in today’s business environment, and the effective digital strategies you can use to generate revenue and enhance operational efficiency.
We will discuss key topics, such as:
- How manufacturers can reap the rewards of digitization
- How to boost online sales through effective e-commerce
- Why your business needs an effective online strategy
- Mathew Wilson, Senior Vice President, Policy and Government Relations, and Ontario, CME
- James Yurichuk, CEO & Founder, Wuxly Movement
- Rula Sharkawi, CEO & Founder, My Little Chickpea Gourmet Foods