Miller Thomson’s Vaughan Office invites you to a complimentary webinar series covering recent trends and upcoming legal challenges relating to corporate, construction, environmental and employment issues.
Our upcoming session in the series: Construction Dispute Resolution in Ontario
Learn and discuss about the current construction dispute resolution landscape in Ontario. Choosing the right adjudication process for your current or future project can expedite the resolution of disputes and minimize disruptions.
Topics to be discussed:
- Construction Dispute Interim Adjudication -Section 13.1 under Part II.1 of the Construction Act
- Refresher on Statutory Adjudication: Learn about the adjudication process, who can adjudicate, what can be adjudicated and when
- Introduction to the Dispute Resolution Process in CCDC 2-2020, Part 8
- Phased format of dispute resolution found in Part 8 of the CCDC 2-2020 Stipulated Price Contract
- Benefits and drawbacks of a multi-phased dispute resolution procedure to address construction disputes
- Comparative review of statutory adjudication and dispute resolution under CCDC 2-2020 Part 8, Dispute Resolution
LSO – This program will qualify for 0.75 Substantive Hours in Ontario