Navigating Through the Legislative Changes to Employment Law Due to COVID-19
By Excellence in Manufacturing ConsortiumRegister
Date and Time:
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
9:30 am - 10:30 amAdd to calendar
P.A. Neena Gupta, a partner at Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP, will review:
- Massive changes to the Employment Standards Act, 2000 (“ESA”)
- Health & Safety in the COVID-19 era
- Don’t forget the Accommodation of Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”) – deadline: December 31, 2020
- What you need to know about judicial decisions that directly impact your bottom line.
- Accommodation of disability and family status in the COVID-19 era.