Virtual Real Estate Conference 2020
By Vaughan Economic and Cultural Development and Vaughan Chamber of CommerceRegister Now
Date and Time:
Thursday, November 12 - Friday, November 13, 2020
8:30 am - 11:30 amAdd to calendar
Zoom (a link will be provided upon registration)
In partnership with the Vaughan Chamber of Commerce (VCC), the City of Vaughan’s Economic and Cultural Development Department is hosting a two-day online real estate conference. Please join us to engage in meaningful discussions about the impact of COVID-19 on Vaughan’s real estate market and to receive updates on key city initiatives that are underway.
This event will benefit any individuals or companies doing business in Vaughan as well as real estate professionals that are assisting their clients with their real estate needs.
Thursday, November 12, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Opening Remarks by Mayor Bevilacqua
- Impacts of COVID-19 on Vaughan’s Industrial, Office and Commercial Markets
- Official Plan Update
- How can Vaughan and surrounding Municipalities Continue to Move Forward with Growth and Development?
- Vacant Employment Land Directory Demo
- What are Entrepreneurs Doing in Today’s Market to Succeed?
Friday, November 13, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Key Trends Affecting the Economy and Business Climate
- Update on Area Specific Studies and Block Plans
- Comprehensive Zoning By-law Review
- Investment and Valuations in the GTA: Are There Still Viable Opportunities?
- Construction and Debt Financing
- Post-COVID Landscape: What Does the Future Hold for Real Estate?