Supercharge Canadian Innovation at ventureLAB’s HardTech Conference
By Vaughan Economic and Cultural Development – Small Business and EntrepreneurshipRegister
Date and Time:
Tuesday, June 22 - Wednesday, June 23, 2021
HardTech brings together industry leaders in hardware technology to discuss the latest developments in the field and share their insights. This year, thought leaders will discuss how the demand for advanced and smart technologies have led to the global chip shortage, showcase groundbreaking products built through ventureLAB’s Hardware Catalyst Initiative, and inspire the next generation of tech titans.
Why Attend HardTech?
- Premium Content:HardTech brings together industry leaders in hardware technology to discuss the latest developments in the field and share their insights.
- Build Connections:Connect with 500+ attendees across Canada in various ways; participate in an attendee matchmaking session, join a group lounge or simply connect one-to-one on the platform!
- Expand Your Knowledge:Pick from three simultaneous breakout sessions and discuss the role hardware plays in the future of electric vehicles, medical technologies and agritech.
- HardTech Pitch Competition: Watch the dynamic HardTech Pitch Competition, bringing together 8 Canadian finalists who are developing product-level and chip innovations in electronic hardware.
- Brand Awareness:Get your brand in front of 500+ attendees from North America, including industry leaders, innovators, investors, media, mentors and startup enthusiasts.
Tickets are limited, and this is a conference you do not want to miss. Register today to get your complimentary, all-access pass valued at $189 CAD.