About the Event
According to the Cybersecurity Almanac, 2021 was a record year for Cybercrime. With more people working from home and businesses moving to a hybrid or fully-remote operating model, companies are working harder to identify cybersecurity issues and are investing more in cybersecurity.
Join our panelists as they discuss the future of cyber vulnerability, standard security requirements, cyber insurance and much more.
Our panelists include:
- Andre Champagne, Security Product Manager, Carbon60
- Dave Clark, Sales Lead, Carbon60
- Kenton Gottshall, Senior Director, SecurityScorecard
- Mohamed Jama, Vice President, the Hull Group
Attendees will receive:
- A white paper on continuous monitoring
- Cyber Insurance Questionnaire – outlining what insurance underwriters will be asking to get insurance pre-qualified
- $150 SecurityScorecard promotional coupon
- Initial 1-hour consultation from Carbon60
Lunch and Learn Jointly Hosted by: