About this event
The Vaughan Starter Company Plus program is designed for you and your business. Receive tailored training, mentorship and the opportunity to apply for a provincial grant of up to $5,000 to help your business grow.
The program will provide entrepreneurs with training to help develop their business plan, marketing strategies, budget and financial forecasts. Eligible applicants will be supported under one of the following two streams:
- Existing brick and mortar businesses, with physical storefronts or office or industrial locations
- New start-up and home-based businesses who may be looking to start or expand their businesses
This information session will cover the following topics:
- Grant eligibility criteria
- Grant application process and requirements
- Starter Company Plus program structure
- Overview of the training programs that must be attended
This information session will be hosted on Zoom. You will receive an email with a link to the Zoom meeting 10 minutes prior to the information session.