Come learn how to take advantage of free in-person tax-related help through the Canada Revenue Agency’s Liaison Officer service. CRA’s Liaison Officers will:
- Explain common tax errors
- Explain general bookkeeping concepts and best practices, including invoicing and HST
- Demonstrate how to use financial benchmarks for relevant industries
- Provide information on various tools and services offered by the CRA
- Highlight Covid-19 economic response measures
PLEASE NOTE: This session is for sole proprietors, general partnerships & self-employed individuals.