Support for Tourism Organizations
The Tourism Vaughan Corporation (TVC) is the official destination marketing organization (DMO) for the city of Vaughan with the mission to market and promote Vaughan as a destination for tourists and business travellers to the City of Vaughan.
Tourism Vaughan initiatives support Vaughan-based tourism organizations and businesses by offering:
- Exposure – extended reach to visitors through marketing opportunities.
- Knowledge – a better understanding of visitors to Vaughan through reports and insights.
- Community – fostering a strong network of peers and industry leaders through network opportunities.
The Council-approved Vaughan Destination Master Plan (VDMP) lays out a comprehensive plan for the development of Vaughan’s tourism-related industry cluster.
The VDMP guides the strategic focus of the TVC and identifies five strategic priorities:
- Governance and city policy framework;
- Product development;
- Marketing & communications; and
- Research and data analysis.