Book a Consultation
The Economic Development Department team offers complimentary one-hour appointments for entrepreneurs and business owners who are seeking consultation and mentorship. In these appointments, a knowledgeable staff member will offer an in-depth look at your business and offer support to help you start or grow your business in Vaughan.
Consultation services include:
- Business planning support (including marketing strategies, financial forecast and cash flow, and general business development)
- Business expansion and location assistance
- Help with municipal permits, licenses and processes or other concerns
- Referrals to grants, funding and business support programs
- Referrals to professionals, business organizations and various levels of government
Vaughan Business and Entrepreneurship Centre (VBEC) staff are available for in-person drop-in services at Vaughan City Hall (2141 Major Mackenzie Drive West, Vaughan), Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays.