Starter Company Plus
The Vaughan Starter Company Plus program is designed for you and your business. Receive tailored training, mentorship and the opportunity to apply for a provincial grant of up to $5,000 to help your business grow.
The Starter Company Plus program is offered at the Vaughan Business Enterprise Centre through the support of the Government of Ontario and the City of Vaughan. Qualified applicants will receive:
- Mentoring from successful local entrepreneurs
- Training tailored to your specific sector
- Advice services for business
- Access to business workshops and valuable networking opportunities
- Opportunity to apply for a grant of up to $5,000 in provincial funding
To receive further information about the program, please complete the Starter Company Plus eligibility survey. All eligible participants will be invited to attend training sessions on an ongoing basis.
Applications for the Starter Company Plus program Winter 2020 cohort are closed. Please check back for updates on future programming intakes.
Bonus offer: All program participants will receive 50% off two weeks of co-working space at the HUB Vaughan.
Successful grant applicants will receive a $200 credit voucher to the HUB Vaughan services.