The City of Vaughan’s Small Business and Entrepreneurship unit presents this four-part workshop series that will help you develop your business plan and create a viable budget and financial projections for your business. This is a free, virtual program, designed for startups and established small businesses to get their ideas on paper through a step-by-step process of developing a business plan. A well-written, realistic business plan that clearly articulates what you’ve already done and what you plan to do is a core requirement for qualifying for grant, loan and investment opportunities.
On top of the training sessions, all participants will be given an opportunity to book one-on-one meetings with our course facilitator to get feedback on their business and financial plans. Please see availability and book a timeslot HERE.
The upcoming series will be hosted over four weeks on Fridays at 10:30 a.m.
Registration links & Training topics for each session:
- Ideation(Nov. 26): How you can easily validate your business idea before you start;
- Marketing(Dec. 3): The critical components of a successful marketing and sales strategy for any business;
- Operations(Dec. 10): How to build a strong foundation for your business so you can scale your growth; and
- Financial(Dec. 17): How to successfully budget, manage cash flow and finances.
Please separately register for each topic within the series using the links above.
This four-part workshop series will be scheduled and repeated four times until March 2022 at different timeslots to accommodate various schedules:
- Nov/Dec Series (Fridays, Nov. 26 – Dec. 17, 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
- January Series (Tuesdays, Jan. 11- Feb. 1, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.)
- February Series (Fridays, Feb. 4-25, 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
- March Series (Tuesdays, Mar. 1-29, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.)