About this event
Join the Vaughan Business & Entrepreneurship Centre (VBEC) for a group session to improve your understanding of basic cash flow management and budgeting in your start-up business. Want to build financial resiliency in your business? At this workshop, you will:
- Better understand how to complete the Start Up Cost and Cash Flow sections of the business plan
- Learn how to create realistic sales forecasts
- Understand how the business plan and cash flow interconnect
- Complete the first draft of the start-up costs and first month sales / expenses
- Set a realistic date for completing the business plan and cash flow
During this virtual open-forum style Q&A, feel free to turn cameras on, ask questions in the chatbox, and share about your own business.
Can’t make it this month? No Worries – these sessions will repeat monthly.
This session is ideal for Pre-Launch businesses or existing businesses new to Vaughan interested in applying to our Starter Company Plus program.
If you have any questions for us at VBEC email Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Virtual meeting link will be sent to your inbox 1 day prior to the event.