Proactive Workplace Law Webinar
By Workforce Planning Board of York Region and Williams HR LawRegister
Date and Time:
Thursday, May 27, 2021
11:00 am - 1:30 pmAdd to calendar
Organizations have seen unprecedented upheaval over the last year resulting in workplace realities and conditions that differ vastly from those prior to early 2020.
During this 2.5 hour, interactive session, the Williams HR Law lawyers will share their insights gained through assisting hundreds of organizations during the COVID-19 era to respond to workplace-related issues and risks. The session will focus on the following topics:
- The impact and risks resulting from “pandemic fatigue” on workplaces, including misconduct, health and safety and accommodation;
- Equity, diversity and inclusion and workplace investigations;
- Legal and HR implications of employees working remotely
- Imposing vaccination requirements;
- Critical considerations for businesses to adapt, stabilize and thrive; and more.