Talent City Vaughan Update
The City of Vaughan’s Economic Development department is pleased to provide an update on Talent City Vaughan – a financial support program providing opportunities to Vaughan residents to enhance in-demand workforce skills and part of the four pillars in the Council-approved Advantage Vaughan program. The following are key highlights from the 2022 Talent City Vaughan program:
- Seven out of 15 organizations were selected to receive Talent City Vaughan funding.
- More than 165 Vaughan residents are expected to receive training from a diverse range of industry professionals.
- Thirty-four community and social service organizations expressed interest in Talent City Vaughan.
- Twenty-five organizations participated in program information sessions hosted by Economic Development staff.
- Training programs will occur throughout 2022, and a program review report will be provided to Council in early 2023.
Learn more at vaughanbusiness.ca/TalentCityVaughan. For updates and news as it happens, subscribe to Vaughan News and follow the official corporate channels on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.